Introducing an exciting joint venture from PERON and AET Motorsport - The VT330R Hybrid Turbo Kit!
The VT330R Turbocharger has been developed by AET using years of experience and knowledge in the industry. With a bespoke, ground-up developed ECU tune by PERON, the combination of superior hardware and software will leave the competition behind.
AET Motorsport has specifically designed this unit with a new AET Proprietary V2 Compressor cover that offers a larger internal volume. This not only avoids the potential of superheating charged air but offers a greater airflow at high engine speeds. The result is fantastic power gains without running high boost pressure.
Most importantly, to ensure the longevity and reliability of this OEM+ unit, AET has moved away from the inherently weak KP39 bearing architecture to the more suitable KO4 journal bearing system. They have also coupled this with an AET Motorsport K14 thrust bearing system.
- AET proprietary V2 compressor cover with integrated recirculation, CNC machined for hi-flow billet compressor wheel
- K06 46mm inducer billet compressor wheel with extended tips
- 70mm billet bell mouth for seamless air intake transition from PERON crossover pipe
- K04 turbine wheel and shaft with race cutback
- K04 journal bearing system for increased radial load durability
- AET K14 proprietary large 6 pad thrust bearing for 2.0 bar thrust loads
- Modified seal plate to accept billet compressor wheel
- CNC re-profiled turbine housing to accept K04 turbine wheel
- Ported and flowed turbine inlet and wastegate for increased boost control
- Turbosmart IWG75 wastegate actuator
- Supported by PERON ECU software tuning
- Specifically requires 98 or 99 RON Fuels
This turbo kit is quoted as a 330bhp (at the crank) system.
AET's demo vehicle has produced 347bhp (at the crank) with all the correct supporting hardware.
AET advise changing the stock diverter for a Turbosmart recirculation valve.
* Requires an uprated crossover pipe
* Requires an uprated diverter valve
* The GFB DV+ isn't compatible